Hey beauty pros! 👋
Here at HighbrowLab, we create & collaborate on products and courses with artists from sunny California. We believe in high quality, higher education, and a whole lot of transparency. We'll bring the good snacks (and products + knowledge), you bring your A game.
Tucked away in a business park, our center in Lake Forest, CA, is filled with natural light, ample parking, and an unbeatable location.
Newly renovated, the 1,000-square-foot space is a blank slate for your next training.
- Enough space for ten students in classroom style, four students in procedure mode, or sixteen students in theater style
- Lounge area with room for demo products
- Kitchen including refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, and coffee machine
- Filtered water
- Private bathroom
- High-speed wifi
- 75-inch smart tv
- Google home with a connected Spotify account
- Air conditioning
See the space here.
How it Works
- Student Kit
- Marketing & Assets
- Student Booking
- Student Instruction
- Model Booking
- Your accommodation & travel
- The Space
- Guide to Orange County
- Setup & Teardown
- 25% student discount on all in stock products purchased during the training
- Onsite point of contact
- 8-hour venue access
- Instructor has the right to sell and present any products they produce or represent
Payment & Fees
We require full payment to reserve your requested date range. Please get in touch with us to discuss further!
- 1-Day Course: $550 per day
- 2+ Days Course: $450 per day
- Assistant (signing in, model questionnaire, on hand if needing anything): $500 per day
- Daily Refreshments (light snacks, coffee & tea): $20 per day per student.
- Disposables & Accessories: 40% discount on products (not including tools, pigment, or anesthetics).
- Photographer & Videographer: Please email for more information.
- Dinner or other experience planning and coordination: Please email for more information.
How to Book
Send an email to email@example.com - we can't wait to chat with you!