Shaded Eyeliner Masterclass
To reserve your spot, email email@example.com.
Technique: Shaded Eyeliner
Trainer: Anna Bokhan
Date: March 26
Time: 9AM - 6PM
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Class includes an extensive theory block and a detailed DEMONSTRATION Model, work performed from start to finish by Anna Bokhan.Then Anna will personally guide you through every aspect of digital shading and creation of soft veil on eyelids on synthetic materials. Each student will understand how to apply every concept covered. Practice on the live model isn’t included in this 1-day class.
Theory Knowledge block:
- Atraumatic work with skin;
- Visible volume effects using 10 different shading techniques;
- Asymmetry Correction;
- Numbing process (different types of work with/without numbing agents)
- Proper color choice based on client's natural features;
- Proper pigment implantation technique “light, shadow, color”.
- Eyeshadow color layering, soft veil and gradients;
- Quick and efficient work with sketch;
- How to achieve Perfect Black on healed result
You will also get a gift bag with our favorite tools including:
Manual Book, Certificate of completion and continuous online critique, support and guidance!
Students must be practicing permanent makeup artists with proof of fundamental training.
Prior to the first day of class, students must complete a Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) Online Training Course and receive an Artist Permit from the local health department.
To renew or get BBP certified The easiest way is by taking an online course, we recommend https://www.protrainings.com/en/courses/2-bloodborne-pathogens/topic. Enter code CPR-PMU to receive a discount.
To file for Artist Permit Register with local health department http://www.ochealthinfo.com/eh/more/bodyart/forms by providing a copy of the Hep B record (or waiver) and BBP certificate.