- Here is what to expect
- Pre-appointment instruction
- Avoid until healed
The first step of your procedure is an in-depth consultation. We will review medical history, desired look including shape, size, and color and any questions you may have. Next, we will map the brows. This is where we will draw the shape that we will be creating so you can visualize the different shapes. Prior to moving onto the next step, we will review the shape, color, and technique. Then we apply anesthetic. Topical anesthetic is used to reduce discomfort but you may experience a feel of scratching during the procedure. Sensitivity to pain varies on the individual. Once numb, we will begin applying pigment with our Nano Hairstroke, Velvet Ombre, Cashmere Combo, or Sfumato Lip technique. Prior to session end, we will review after care instructions and touch up expectations.
Having a great canvas is so important to a wonderful end result! Please follow these steps prior to your procedure.
- Day Of: Please come prepared! Make sure to eat a snack, drink some water, and wear comfortable clothing that you can relax in.
- Day Prior to the Day of: Do not take Aspirin or Ibuprofen for pain relief (these thin the blood). Do not consume coffee, any caffeinated beverage or alcohol.
- 1 Week Prior to the Day of: Do not pick, tweeze, tint, wax, or perform electrolysis. Do not take Niacin, Vitamin E, or Fish Oil (these are natural blood thinners)
- 2 Weeks Prior to the Day of: Do not tan or get sunburned. Do not have any type of facial
- 3 Weeks Prior to the Day of: Do not have Botox
How you take care of your fresh permanent makeup is EVERYTHING! Immediately following your procedure, your brows will appear to be darker and more sharply defined than the final result. This is completely normal and will lighten after a few days. Minimal discomfort, scabbing, flaking and dryness of the skin are also normal during the healing period. The complete healing process takes about 4-6 weeks. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating. Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 4-6 weeks after your initial session.
- Topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- Picking at or removing scabs, dry skin/flakiness.
- Rubbing or scratching the treated area. Vaseline, Neosporin and any other petroleum-based products.
- Exfoliants, retinol acids, AHA or lactic product on the area.
- Sweaty exercise, pools, jacuzzi, sauna or other bodies of water.
- UV exposure (including tanning booths) or laser light therapy.