A polished Instagram feed says a lot about your brand. It takes a lot of time to create content, craft posts, and engage which takes away other tasks. Luckily, there are Instagram automation tools designed for busy entrepreneurs!
When it comes to social media, think long term strategy but post often. You want to plan content ahead of time so that you are not tied to your phone, editing photos and coming up with captions on the fly.
Plan a Cohesive Feed
A cohesive feed with unified photos and captions with a clear voice is good for brand recognition. Some of our go-to apps for this:
- A Color Story: Creates palettes for visual planning
- Captiona: Brainstorms captions
- Canva: Design text-based graphics
Once you’ve crafted your images and written captions, it’s time to schedule posts out. The beauty of auto-posting is the ease of mind and freedom from the reminder to post at 2pm on a Saturday. First, decide on the optimal times for posting, then use one of these tools to schedule:
- Planoly: All-in-one software for Instagram planning. It includes visual planning, drafting captions, auto-posting, and analytics.
- Hootsuite: Your social media helper. You can create posts in Hootsuite and set publishing dates.
What NOT to Automate
These tools are not meant for gaining followers in a short time nor do we promote buying followers. It’s easy to tell if you are interacting with a person or a bot on Instagram. Keep engagement organic by replying to comments and managing your own likes and follows. Learn more customer service tips here.
What tools will you use to create a polished feed? Let us know in the comments!